Re: Help-Manual Feedback

Great feedback Andy!  I have made these changes and published them back to
LaunchPad.  Also, I have submitted the translation POT file to LaunchPad.
It might take a few days before it shows up in the "Translations" section.
I'll send an email once we are ready to begin translating.

Thanks!
-Jonathan