A few more bug fixes

I have committed a new version of OpenShot early this morning.  It fixes an
issue with frame synchronizing, which has been an on-going battle.  It's a
difficult bug to even describe, but I'll give it a try.  Sometimes, when you
have many clips on a track, and key-frames (or transitions), some frames
would be skipped, and then the entire track would be un-synced.  Anyway, it
should be fixed for good now!

Also, I fixed a bug which would crash the clip properties window when
clicking the "X" to close the window.  And a few other small tweaks.
Anyway, it's all been committed to bzr now.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups