Re: Versions1.0.0

I think this problem only happens with certain formats/codecs, correct?  Can
you re-create the issue on a few different types of video files?

For example, h.264 sometimes has trouble finding the full frame, and mlt
fails to load any frame data.  But by dragging the playhead around, mlt will
find the correct frame, and then it shows up again.

Thanks,
-Jonathan