OpenShot Download Page

Hello Everyone!  Just a quick update about the download page (
http://www.openshotvideo.com/2008/04/download.html).  I have updated the
instructions a bit, and also added the Fedora 12+ RPM package.  In addition,
I have replaced the DEB installers for Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) with the
following packages:

openshot
openshot-docs
python-mlt

In other words, I no longer list the dependency.tar.gz file for Karmic.  So,
now, regardless of how you install OpenShot in Karmic, it will use the
build-in ffmpeg, frei0r, sox, x264, and mlt packages.  This should fix many
of the issues users have had after installing the DEB version on Karmic.

I have also updated the PPA instructions (which are linked from the download
page) to the simpler version.  Let me know if you see any issues with the
syntax. =)

Thanks,
-Jonathan

Follow ups