Roadmap for OpenShot 1.1

Greetings everyone!  I have been busy re-structuring the following
things on our LaunchPad project:
1) Series
2) Milestones
3) Releases

Our next big release will be version 1.1.  I have already assigned a
handful of bugs which I would like to see get fixed by this next
version (some which are already fixed).
https://launchpad.net/openshot/+milestone/1.1.0

The "Series", "Milestones", and "Releases" are just building blocks
that we can arrange to help us structure the project in LaunchPad.
Our source code will continue to use the "Trunk" (i.e. lp:openshot)
regardless of what "Series" or "Milestone" we are working on.

In our bug system, we can now assign bugs to the 1.1 Milestone.  So,
please take a look through our active bugs, and feel free to go ahead
and assign them to Milestone 1.1.  Once we get a nice set of bugs
picked out for Milestone 1.1, we can then prioritize the list, remove
the items we don't agree on, and finalize our roadmap for 1.1.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups