undo-redo system: a first working proof of concept

I have a first working proof-of-concept of a Undo/history system, but
it's still buggy and unstable, and besides I'm not sure it's the best
way to go.
It has the advantage that it doesn't need too many changes in existing
code, as it tries to reshape a bit and use parts of code that are
already there.
The downside is that it uses a rather "rough" concept, saving states of
the project object in a stack serializing them with cPickle, so
restoring the previous state is not faster than light, but it works.
I'm sure it can be done a lot better than this, so I hope that someone
more experienced than I am can review my code and see if it is worth
working on it or if it is totally dumb.

the branch is this:
lp:~francesco-hermanitosverdes/openshot/francesco_undo_redo_test

best regards to everyone
francesco

--
architetto Francesco Fantoni