OpenShot Version 1.0.4

Greetings everyone.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!   We are
getting very close to completing version 1.1 of OpenShot... unless we
decide to add some more features to the Milestone in LaunchPad. =)

Here is the full change-log for version 1.0.4:
Bumping version to 1.0.4

Added new key-board shortcuts:
  CTRL + c = cut all clips at playhead position
  CTRL + s = save project
  CTRL + z = undo
  CTRL + y = redo

Fixed a bug with the CTRL shortcuts to work correctly
with and without NUM lock.

Fixed effects so a clip can contain multiple
copies of the same effect.  Also fixed the clip properties
to correctly load and save properties for multiple
copies of the same effect (effects now have a unique_id)

Fixed some bugs with undo/redo with opening and
saving project files.

Fixed History toggle to switch to the history tree
automatically.

Fixed the history tree to not be sortable, and added
a new column to show which item in the history stack
is the current one.

Added a new double click signal to the History tree,
to handle switching to any item in the history stack.

Fixed many calls to set_project_modified() which were
not in the correct place.

Added Redo functionality.

Fixed bug 502971: "Changing to Icon View on Project Files
prevents drag-n-drop of Transitions"

Updated the formatting of the history types (such as "Added clip,
Added track, etc...).

Updated the POT translation template to include all of the new
strings so far in the trunk.

Fixes bug 505477

Merged a patch from Cody Parker to restore the
clip properties window size and hpane size.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups