OpenShot is officially in Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx)!

Hello everyone!  I wanted to let everyone know that OpenShot has been
officially added to the Ubuntu 10.04 repository!
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openshot/

A big thanks to Benjamin Drung for all the help!  Now the big question is
whether we have time to get version 1.1 uploaded before the Thursday feature
freeze.  We are still allowed to upload bug fixes after the feature freeze,
but we can not introduce any new features.  I also need to get openshot-docs
sponsored and uploaded before Thursday.

I will make an official post on the website later today.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups