Re: OpenShot Version 1.0.0.alpha1 Released

Hi Jonathan,
have you considered merging the patch for x264 output?
I have tested it with svn ffmpeg and git development version of libx264
and seems to fix the export issues I had, but I don't know if it is
needed for official stable versions of x264 and ffmpeg as well.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openshot/+bug/518578

There are two patches attached to bug report, the second fixes the
command-line renderer too and includes the first patch, here it is:

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/39067639/render_options_for_x264.patch

ciao, francesco