Re: OpenShot in Debian Unstable!

Hi Jonathan

*Yes, Dan is the developer behind MLT, and has always been helping me,
but has recently taken an interest in our LaunchPad bugs. =)  He's
trying to make sure we are using MLT up to it's potential.  He has
found many small things that OpenShot was not doing correctly, and is
helping us fix them.  So, that is great!*

it was the reason why i was so surprising by his answers.And yes that's
great and official. People don't see the difference between working at MLT
and Kdenlive. And the only thing that we miss us (only his integration in
the team [?] is his help in the forum.[?]

*Our current version is 1.1.0~alpha1.  I plan on releasing 1.1.0~alpha2
later today, which includes the h.264 patch, more translations, and
many improvements recommended by Dan.  I plan on making 1 or 2 more
rounds of bug fixes, and eventually releasing this as 1.1.0.  That
will be the final version in Ubuntu 10.04.  Our next version will be
using the 1.2.0 version number.  But right now, that is just a
placeholder for the future. =)*

That was a question like i have not an answer for a OpenshotUser in
Launchpad.

Cheers Olivier