OpenShot 1.1 Released!

I have just released version 1.1 of OpenShot!  The download page is updated,
and the PPA is updated.  The PPA includes both a Karmic and Lucid version.
http://www.openshotvideo.com/2010/03/version-11-released.html

While testing, I did notice on upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1 (using the DEB
installers), sometimes it would not fully remove the previous version of
OpenShot.  Version 1.0 was installed in /usr/share/openshot, and version 1.1
is not installed in that location.  Here is a FAQ I put together to explain
how to fix the problem:

HOWTO: Upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1
https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+faq/989

While testing the PPAs, I did not encounter the same problem, and the
upgrade always worked.

Thanks so much for everyones help!
-Jonathan