Bug Fixes for 1.1

Greetings everyone!  As you have probably seen, we have had a few bug
reports following the 1.1 release.

I am trying to get them squashed and release a minor update very soon.  I
have created a new milestone on LaunchPad:
https://launchpad.net/openshot/+milestone/1.1.1

All of the bugs listed on this milestone have already been fixed, we just
need to do some testing.  If any of you can find a few minutes, please get
latest from bzr and test the newest code.  Once at least one of you confirms
I didn't break something, I will deploy this new version.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups