Re: The more big bug than we have done

Olivier,
I have spent some time tonight working on a solution for people who are
having trouble launching OpenShot (probably due to an upgrade).

I have created a new FAQ:  HOWTO: Debug an Installation Problem:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openshot/+faq/1032

This FAQ links to a new "Debug" script, which creates a file called
"openshot.debug".  It contains all sorts of interesting information, such as
the install paths of "openshot", "mlt", "python-mlt".  Also, it includes the
installed version numbers of those packages.  And most importantly, it
includes the missing shared libraries needed by the _mlt.so file.

Once a user runs this "Debug" script, they can then attach this new file
"openshot.debug" to their bug report, and hopefully this will save lots of
time on figuring out what is wrong with their installation.

I have attached an example "openshot.debug" file, for everyones viewing
pleasure.

Thanks,
-Jonathan