Another critical bug for the 1.1.X series =(

Hello everyone!  Ubuntu has finally approved mlt 0.5.2 to be included in
Lucid Lynx, which is great news.  However, while testing it, I found there
is a bug with mlt 0.5.2 that causes a green line (or dotted line) to appear
in the right margin on every transition.  Which means, almost every video
OpenShot exports, will contain a stupid green line at some point.

I classify this as critical, and I found a work-around.  It has to do with
the "black.png" we use as the background layer having a small resolution.  I
am going to try and fix this tonight.  If you have time to test OpenShot
with mlt 0.5.2 and Lucid Lynx, please let me know if you see any other
issues.

mlt 0.5.2 can be installed via a PPA for Lucid:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mlt/+bug/527158

The same bug exists on Debian Testing, since it also contains mlt 0.5.2.

Thanks!
-Jonathan