3D Titles in OpenShot

I have just announced the newest feature I have been working on.  The
details are at:
http://www.openshotvideo.com/2010/06/new-feature-3d-animated-titles.html

I have pushed this version to bazaar.  It requires blender 2.5 to work.
 Here are the instructions:

Step 1) Download Blender 2.5 (alpha)
Step 2) Extract it to some folder (i.e. /home/jonathan/blender2.5/)
Step 3) Edit the OpenShot preference for 'Blender Executable' =
/home/jonathan/blender2.5/blender
Step 4) Under the "Title" menu, you should see a new menu "Animated
Title"... click that

And that's it.  It should work, and let you start using the 3D title editor.
=)  Please give it a test and let me know how it works for everyone.

I will now start integrating all the patches into the source code, so stay
tuned for many bazaar updates over the next few days.

Thanks!
-Jonathan