Re: OpenShot 1.2.0 Update

I have finished fixing the trimming bug.  There was all sorts of issues and
regressions that I found.  I had changed the way our file previews worked a
few weeks ago, and that is where this bug came from.  I just missed updating
the trimming code to use the new preview method.

I am looking into Olivier's issue right now.  I'm going to create LaunchPad
tickets for these issues, and add them under 1.2.1.  Any other tickets will
be moved out of 1.2.1 and into another (yet to be created) milestone.

Thanks!
-Jonathan