New Features landing in OpenShot

Hi everyone!  As you might have noticed, I've been busy hacking away on some
new OpenShot features.  I am going to be writing a few articles on the
website soon, but I wanted to give everyone a sneak preview first. Not every
feature listed here has an associated LaunchPad ticket, so I'm going to
spend some time updating LaunchPad tonight.

*New Features:*

   - New "Upload to Web" feature.  Currently supports YouTube and Vimeo.
    This was a big pain in the ass to get working, but it works really well and
   I think it fits in great with OpenShot.  This feature is now tied into the
   "Export Video" screen, and also by right clicking on any video file in the
   project tree.
   - New Default Theme
   - New Stock Icons (as default)
   - Rounded corners on thumbnail images (very subtle, but beautiful)
   - CTRL + click on a clip to view the clip properties
   - Double click on an "effect" icon to launch the clip properties (on the
   effect tab)
   - Effects tab (on clip properties) has been much improved: default
   selections, hiding of settings, etc...
   - New 3D animation of 4 images flying around (great for slideshows)

*Pictures include below:*

[image: New_Theme.png]

[image: youtube_openshot_upload.png]

PNG image