OpenShot Booth - Vinyl Banners

In preparation for the SCALE 9x expo, I have created an awesome 8ft x 6ft
vinyl banner of OpenShot, and a 6ft x 30 inch vinyl table hanger banner.
 So, this is what I will be decorating the booth with at SCALE.  Just wanted
to share some pictures with everyone.  By the way, I had to redraw the
entire OpenShot screen with Inkscape... an exact copy of the screen as
vector art, so it could be enlarged to the size of a wall without getting
blurry.  If anyone wants to borrow this art for other tradeshows, just let
me know.

[image: P2200845.JPG]

[image: P2200857.JPG]

Thanks!