Re: OpenShot 1.3.1 Released

Update: It looks like LaunchPad is still waiting to build my newly uploaded
packages for OpenShot 1.3.1.  It usually takes a few hours on their build
server, but it is currently reporting tomorrow's date as the target.  I have
no idea why it would take over 24 hours to prepare a Python package (which
technically requires no building).  So, the PPA still has version 1.3.0
until LaunchPad catches up.

Thanks!
-Jonathan