Re: OpenShot 1.4 Testing Update

Hmm, well it works on Mint 11 (which is based on 11.04) with the standard
frei0r. I added it as I thought it might be useful in tandem with the other
colour correction effects which were added, but maybe it's best to remove it
if you're having problems. The icon was a scaled down version of the
histogram output that you get when you apply the effect.