Translation Bugs -> Fixes might justify 1.4.1

Hi everyone!  I've been working on a Debian bug report, which causes a seg
fault when launching OpenShot using certain locale & language combinations.
 It seems to happen if the user's locale is *not* using UTF-8 and they are
using a *non*-English language.  Gettext always returns our translated
strings in UTF-8, but if GTK is running in the user's non-UTF-8 locale, it
will crash GTK, which of course crashes OpenShot.

*Work Around: * (*If OpenShot is launched in the following way, it will
force UTF-8 and work correctly, but it will be in English)*
$ LC_ALL="C" openshot

*Related Bugs:*
Debian: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=643562
Archlinux: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/21266
OpenShot Forum:
http://www.openshotusers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=596&start=10

*Bug Fix:*
I am waiting to hear if my fix worked, but I'm pretty sure it will.  I
basically tweaked our Language_Init.py file to force the codeset to UTF-8,
regardless of what their locale settings say.  This should ensure our
Gettext translation system returns strings in the correct codeset, and not
crash for some people.  The following 2 lines force the codeset to UTF-8.

locale.bind_textdomain_codeset("OpenShot", "UTF-8")
> gettext.install(domain="OpenShot")

I'll send an update once I've confirmed this fixes the crash.  Also, I've
discovered a few error messages that are not being translated correctly, and
a bug related to translations on detecting duplicate image sequences.  So,
these 4 or 5 translation related bugs are all fixed in my local code, and
I'll check them in once I've confirmed they work.  This might be the start
of 1.4.1. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups