Openshot 1.4.1 can't find help files

Hi,

I hope things are well with you. I have Openshot on Linux Mint. I installed it and the openshot-docs through the ppa per the instructions on your website. Openshot opens quite fine. But when I go to view the help contents it tells me it can't find the openshot help and to be sure the openshot-docs file is installed - which the apt package manager said it did... :-/ I have this problem on several machines using Mint 10 & 11 (my wife and I like Openshot).

Great product guys, but what's going on with the help file? Why does Openshot think it isn't installed?

Thanks a bunch,

Wayne

Follow ups