Re: Version 1.4.2

Hi Olivier!  I have updated the translations in the trunk, and the French
translations should be 100% complete now in the daily PPA or in bzr.  The
daily PPA will be ready in the next few hours, and bzr is ready now.
 Please let me know if the the Fisheye effect and missing translations are
fixed in French.

Thanks!
-Jonathan