Re: Open shot suggestion

Hi Ron,

Thanks a lot for all this suggestions.

For the moment, we are in the last strait line with the 1.4.3 and perhaps
another one (mainly done) version using still our actual framework MLT.
After we'll bump to the inclusion of our own framework in Openshot. A lot
of work (who have said huge !) will be done for reach this purpose.
And after, we 'll include a lot of new features.
Thanks a lot for the interest that you have for this project. Stay tuned.

Best regards. Olivier.

2012/7/9 Ron Borders <tribletsurvivor@xxxxxxxxx>

> Dear Open Shot developers,
>
> It is agreed how awesome openshot is, is there any way to open more of a
> tool set for video clips I.E.: time stretching,
> etc. I can shorten them, but can not adjust lengthening them. I use
> Openshot to test my animations and visual effects. It might be interesting
> to add a feature that allows importing a series of frames into Openshot as
> a sequence on one video track, instead of importing them in one frame at a
> time. Thank you.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Ron

Olivier
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise/ an elve on the ice
Mon blog perso  sur le multimédia, Ubuntu, Linux et OpenShot :
http://linuxevolution.wordpress.com/
Le forum d'Openshot où vous me trouverez : http://openshotusers.com/
http://openshotusers.com/forum/index.php
Nothing is lost until the last second.
The family motto : When we want, we can.
Astuces, Actualités, Logiciels, bref sur tout ce que je ne fais d'articles
dessus Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/111472725110173916234/posts>