Re: Version: 1.4.3 vs 1.5.0?

I've done another test to understand what's happen.

I can reproduce it (even after the update of today) each time of the same
way.
If you drop a transition at the begining of a clip(on the left side), that
work like always (i.e good)
but if you repeat the same operation on the right side, the side right of
the transition on the right side of the clip she is automatically resize
and you could see on screenshots that she is very small.

I'll try to do and especially try to share a screencast tomorrow if you
can't reproduce it.