Re: Version: 1.4.3 vs 1.5.0?

Andy,
I agree with you.  For some strange reason, 1.5 seems like a bigger step...
for some psychological reason.  Since we already have communicated this
next version as 1.4.3, it probably makes the most sense to just stick with
it, and really make some huge improvements to 1.5, such as GTK3, new
library, or something like that.

Thanks,
-Jonathan