openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: Greeting

Hi Stefano,

I have some suggetions.

1. Let's create an wiki page something like below:
  http://wiki.openstack.org/InternationalCommunity

2. Let's create a list of regional/local communities information including
   urls of their homepages/MLs and contact persons there.
   For example, it would be like:
     Global ...
     Japan   HP: http://openstack.jp/
             ML: openstack-ja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Contact: Masanori Itoh (launchpad id: thatsdone)
     Indonesia ...
     Egypt ...
     Korea ...
     ... more ...

3. Let's put a link to the above wiki page on the top of
    https://launchpad.net/openstack-community

What do you think about?

BTW, in my understanding, there seems to be a decision migrating
from the Google Group to launchpad for the international community
discussion. But, naturally there must be some time window for migration.

One more thing which I want to point out is that there is a big time zone
difference between Asia and North America. In case of Japan,
we live 9 hours ahead of UTC. Anyway, let's wait.

Regards,
Masanori
---
Masanori ITOH  R&D Headquarters, NTT DATA CORPORATION, Japan
               e-mail: itoumsn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx