openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: Need your experience sharing of User Group

Hi Yoyo

this is definitely a recurring question. We should probably start
collecting some experiences from around the world and formalize them in
a short guide.

A starting point in general for user groups is the old HOWTO for Linux
User Groups http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/User-Group-HOWTO-4.html

It's a long document so we'd have to shorten it and adapt to OpenStack.
Is anybody interested in helping writing a howto for OpenStack user
groups?

/stef