openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: Need your experience sharing of User Group

Stefano,

I am preparing for "DevOn Conference 2011" event in Korea.
This is a conference organized by Daum Communication (One of the major web
portal company in Korea)

 - Title: Daum DevOn Conference 2011
 - date: Nov. 25th 2011
 - location: Sheraton Seoul D cube City Hall, Seoul Korea
 - official website is not opened yet. I will let you know when it
is available.
*
*
Main purpose of the event is to promote open source community activities
and to share useful tech information among open source / developer
communities.
OpenStack Korea Community will have 30min presentation session and an
exhibit booth.

I would like to print-out translated version of
"openstack-overview-datasheet" and distribute at the exhibit booth.
Having said that, could you please send me "openstack-overview-datashee" as
an editable file so that I can translate the contents into Korean?

Thank you.

--
*Jaesuk Ahn,* Ph.D.
Project Manager

T. +82-10-9888-0328 | F.  +82-303-0993-5340