openstack-community team mailing list archive

[Fwd: [Openstack] New South San Francisco Bay Area meetup]

FYI
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

I've started a regular hackathon / installfest / meetup in the South San Francisco Bay Area.  We'll be coding, designing, advising, and all the usual hackathoning, including food, beer, and geeky company.  This will be every two weeks on Thursday evening.  That's alternate weeks from the San Francisco meetup currently hosted by Piston, so you'll be able to go to both if you want (I certainly will).

http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/41476392/
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/

Citrix will host these usually, but I've had offers from other companies already, so we'll move around the South Bay from time to time too.  We'll aim to stay in the San Jose, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto area.

Cheers,

Ewan.