openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: User Group in London UK

Hi Gene

On Tue, 2011-11-15 at 06:55 +0000, Gene Myers wrote:
> I'm interested in participating or organising an OpenStack Users Group
> in London. Anyone that could point me to an existing group, or might
> also be interested in attending or organising a London group, please
> contact me ASAP.

I seem to remember someone talking about OpenStack in London recently...
my email archive pops this up: https://london-devops-oct.eventbrite.com/
Try to contact the host or email me privately and I'll send you his
email address.

Have you tried sending your request also to the openstack main mailing
list? You find it on http://launchpad.net/~openstack and also, I'd
suggest you to try asking on IRC (freenode.net #openstack).

/stef