openstack-community team mailing list archive

founded first german user group

Hallo together.

We founded the first german user group a few minutes ago.

We'll try meetup.com for organizing our meetups
(http://www.meetup.com/openstack-germany) and will probably setup an
additional mailling list for technical discussions in the next weeks.

Our first informal meeting will take place during the CeBIT
(takes place in Hannover/Germany).

We plan hosting regular hackathons (in our HQ), providing german
documentation/articles and regular informal meetings on several
fairs in Germany. Anything else will show the future.

Bye, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Linux / Unix Consultant & Developer