openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: founded first german user group

Hallo together.

> Here are some things we've done to get people along to your first meetups...

Tristan, thank you for the input. Is there some place in
wiki.openstack.org where we can collect such information? I think it
will be very helpful for other upcoming user groups.

> Meetup.com has worked well for us, but it has a limitation that's annoying.

Any other suggestions for organizing tools? We'll try meetup.com for the
moment, but maybe there is a better way.

Bye, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Linux / Unix Consultant & Developer