openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: founded first german user group

Hello together.

>> Our first informal meeting will take place during the CeBIT
>> (takes place in Hannover/Germany).
>
> that's awesome. When is CeBIT? What other events do you plan to attend
> to?

Stefano, the CeBIT will take place from 06.03.2012 - 10.03.2012 in
Hannover/Germany. We've not yet planned the meetup in detail, we'll add
it to the list if we have details about the location and the exact date.

> We have a list of events around the world where it would make sense to
> have some OpenStack presence http://etherpad.openstack.org/OpenStackEvents2012

Why maintaining an extra document in etherpad? Isn't it better to use
the existing event listing on http://www.openstack.org/community/events/?

Bye, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt