openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: Hiring Openstack Engineers for my client

Hi Manish,

there is a dedicated contact point for this kind of requests. Please
have a look at what we have published on
http://openstack.org/community/jobs/ and follow instructions provided on
that page. Be ready to send full job descriptions.

Cheers,
stef