openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: Community discussion panel at OpenStack.Folsom Conference

hi Boris,

thanks for pushing this forward.  While silent on this list, I searched
and found representatives from the Asia/Pacific community too. Yoyo
Chiang from ITRI in Taiwan and Masanori Itoh from NTT-Data in Japan have
interesting stories to share and they may want to give an update on
stories from APAC/APEC area.

I think we should use the occasion to hear stories and opinions from
various parts of the world. Is Lance based in Europe?

/stef