openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: Beyond the wiki page: planning an International Community Portal

We use a fork of OpenSource bridge software for organizing ruby conference
in India. It runs the

https://github.com/kaiwren/conference , maybe we can just  use some open
source app hosted on a vps for organizing openstack meetups, that can also
reside as a common network / resource for people using openstack.

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug.hellmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx