openstack-community team mailing list archive

OpenStack User Group in Stockholm?

Hi all,

I have been exploring and asking around since a while about the use of
OpenStack
in Stockholm (or in Sweden in general, but since I'm based in Stockholm,
this is the
area of interest) and it seems that there are some groups and scattered
users.

I would like to find out if anyone has heard of ideas of starting a user
group in Stockholm.
In case you have, please point me to the right contacts;

In case you have not, are there any reasons to not start one?

I have been working with Erlang (a niche language that grew into some nice
projects lately)
and the user group here in Stockholm proved to be quite a good spot for
sharing ideas and
experience outside of regular conferences.

Thank you!
/Nico.

Follow ups