openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: DRAFT OpenStack.org Blog Authors Code of Conduct

I'd propose to add an additional one regarding respect of other's opinions

Articles should be written on the basis of mutual respect of other's
opinions. There are always many different perspectives on how technology can
be used. Blog should accept that different views are to be considered even
if the author does not share them. Communities benefit from sharing,
debating and reflecting rather than discounting and disparaging others'
thoughts.

Tim

OpenStack.org
> Blog is not the place to publish a company's press release.
>
> * Contribute to the commons: our blog is licensed under the terms of
Creative