euca2ools in the docs

Do we still need to document euca2ools commands in the docs if there's an equivalent nova command? The admin docs look inconsistent right now, sometimes documenting the euca2ool equivalent, and sometimes not.

I'd be happier if we just removed all euca2ools equivalent commands, and only document euca2ool-related stuff like:
- How do I get credentials to work with euca2ools?
- What are the differences between how Amazon's EC2 endpoint behaves and how an OpenStack endpoint behaves when accessing via EC2.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein