From: Brent Salisbury <brent.salisbury@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, May 12, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Subject: OpenStack Essex Detailed how-to and Screencast
To: anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Anne,

My colleague at the University and I have been very impressed with the work
you and your team has done. We wanted to contribute back with a detailed
how to and screencast. I probably burned through about 30 images over the
past week to get it down cold. We are preparing to start a University wide
test/dev OpenStack deployment. We are hopefully not stop there and are
looking at bringing it to the statewide R&E network we architect.

Here is a link to the post and if it is helpful I will keep cranking them
out. If this one is helpful to folks we are going to start looking at
benchmarking various vendors gear and start digging into the various
vSwitch vendors with some scorecards on them.
http://networkstatic.net/2012/05/12/openstack-essex-installation-and-configuration-screencast-from-scratch/

Keep up the great work and let is know is this is helpful and we will keep
it up!

Thanks!!
--

Brent Salisbury, CCIE #11972****