Re: How should we mark up nova-* services?

It's possible for the xslts to add quotes around words marked up with
an element. When it does this, the quotes are locale-specific (i.e. if
the xml:lang="fr" you get French-style quotes).

So <systemitem class="service">nova-volume</systemitem> would become
"nova-volume" in English and «nova-volume» in French.

If that's a convention you'd like to use, let me know and I can
configure the xslts to do that.

David