Re: Videos !

Hi Razique and all -

I've been adding some to this wiki page:
http://wiki.openstack.org/DemoVideos

It would be great to get a rotation on the front wiki page of a video a
month or something. I think I could get the columns working while still
keeping the current content. Here's how it could look:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Sandbox

What do you think? How could we get a rotation of videos going? How would
we choose which get added to the font page of the wiki?

Thanks,
Anne