Re: Boolean fields (=True or not?)

Could this be a difference between gflags in ini? Maybe it's the case that you do this with ini files:

force_dhcp_release=True

And you do this with gflags:

--force_dhcp_release

That would explain why somebody reported this as a bug, because it doesn't work(?):

--force_dhcp_release=True

Can anybody confirm?

Take care,

Lorin