Re: Editing the hypervisor support matrix

Are you editing with the Edit (Text) or Edit (GUI) link? I've had
problems with the Edit (GUI) editor and large tables, but the
text-editor is a nightmare also.

Sorry I don't have suggestions for you. Can you take it offline, edit,
and then reupload wholesale? I think that's how it got there in the
first place, offline editing.

Anne