Re: Merged, but not built?

I looked into another job that didn't seem to merge correctly,
https://review.openstack.org/8834 last night. It contained only
images, but the changed images aren't appearing according to Joe
Savak.

What I do when these types of oddities happen is first look on Jenkins
to see if anything sticks out. The "gate-openstack-manuals-merge" job
is pretty unsmart if I remember correctly, so I usually have to go to
the job that builds the book I'm looking at and look at the Console
output. What sometimes happens is the build "succeeds" but the FTP
file copy fails or some such.

What I do next is go to IRC in #openstack-infra and ask for help
troubleshooting a job. They're very helpful.

I have a hunch that the FTP configuration changed recently so I'll ask
in #openstack-infra for help.

I'm also trying to figure out why Lorin's externals diagrams aren't
showing up. Would love another pair of eyes on that.
http://docs.openstack.org/essex/openstack-compute/install/yum/content/externals.html
Possibly the .svg reference should change to .png?

I have admin rights to the doc jobs on Jenkins, I think it makes sense
to ask the CI team if we can have another doc team member get those
rights as well to troubleshoot the jobs - Tom, are you willing to help
out in that way?

Thanks,
Anne