Re: Fw: Doc translation prototype

Fantastic news.

I've created a blueprint here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/documentation-translation
You did all the great work with the specification, thank you so much.

All, we discussed translation at yesterday's doc team meeting. You can look
at the transcript here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack-meeting/2012/openstack-meeting.2012-07-09-20.03.log.html

Doc team, be sure you read the documents and understand the process for
translation.

Daisy, one thing I wondered about testing is whether any of these are
complete enough translations to see an entire document in a non-English
language?

Also, Daisy, let me know if you need any connections to the CI team. I
often talk to them on IRC in #openstack-infra.

Thanks,
Anne

GIF image

GIF image