Doc translation prototype

Hi, Anne and team

I created a prototype of document translation, to verify the process:
slicing, uploading, translating,
downloading, merging, and PDF/HTML generating.

The source codes are in
https://github.com/daisy-ycguo/openstack-manuals-i18n.
The document is here: https://gist.github.com/3037139.

You can try to create a Chinese version of api-quick-start and
openstack-api-programming following
the guidance in https://gist.github.com/3037139 as a coordinator. If you
meet with any problems, please
let me know.

I don't use separate repository for each language in this prototype. I
think separate repository
will make the synchronization very complex. In this prototype, I only keep
the English DocBook and a serials of
PO files. The latest Chinese DocBook can be generated from these resources.

There is still an important part missed in this prototype. That is: when
the original English doc book is updated, how to handle?
I'm working on it now, and will let you know the updates if I have.

All the steps in this prototype need to be done manually. As to automation,
we can consult with CI team's to see which steps can be
integrated with Jenkins.

Regards
Daisy