Re: Troubleshooting docs: in one chapter or across multiple chapters?

For reference, I'm fine with either, provided it's thought through or even better ... consistent :)

Assisting troubleshooting is an important role, and an "anemic" chapter is a sad, sad thing :)

Of course, with our excellent re-use-loving structuring of chapters, it should be possible to even do both if needed or swap in the future ...

Regards,

Tom

(this email is sent at 4am local time, and may contain Australian lingo or not make sense)