Client documentation

Hi all -
The various client projects are getting a consistency boost and I'm
pretty excited about it. I'd like to know if anyone on the doc-core
team is interested in working on client docs specifically. Here at
Rackspace, Karin Levenstein is interested, but working on another
project for a little while. I know that Dean Troyer was working on the
consistency pieces for all the clients, and I've reached out to him as
well.

So, my question is - on this team does anyone have a special interest
in improving the client documentation? I'm talking about the
command-line nova, glance, keystone, and swift commands and their
parameters. How should we document those? Just on the command line
itself? Is there a separate guide we should write for each? Would love
your thoughts and if this is a special interest area for anyone,
please let us all know your ideas.

Thanks,
Anne

Follow ups